Our national record retrieval service is designed to provide a thorough and efficient process of obtaining a variety of records through subpoenaing and/or using authorizations. Our specialists across the nation ensure that all legal requirements are met while providing you with the ease of placing, tracking and downloading your orders with our client portal.
- National subpoena services on civil, federal, worker compensation and many other cases regarding all types of litigation including; medical malpractice, insurance defense, class actions, mass tort and product liability
- Subpoenas are created and distributed appropriately based on case type and jurisdiction
- Notices sent to all parties involved in the matter
- Operational best practices, combined with our internal automated record retrieval database, allows us to retrieve records with accuracy and timeliness
- Leading national provider of record retrieval by way of Authorization
- HIPAA compliant authorization forms are available on-line for a variety of entities
Easy-to-use customized ordering system allows you to attach all documentation to the order and use U.S. Legal Support location database when searching for a deponent.
Manage and sort your request, get up-to-date status of each order, add to an existing order and eliminate duplicate orders.
View, save or download records online eliminating reordering records and gives you the ability to retrieve your records at any point and time from a secure system.
- VeriSign secured, encrypted transmission and storage of all documents
- HIPAA confidentiality agreements signed by all employees
- Record retrieval centers monitored and not open to the public
Imaging and Copying
- Document production for discovery and trial prep
- Color and oversize
- X-Ray imaging and duplicating
- Trial boards and video production
For more information contact the U.S. Legal Support office nearest you.