COVID-19 UPDATES & INFORMATION
Throughout the global COVID-19 pandemic, we have remained fully operational nationwide with our suite of remote solutions. Our regional and remote teams are available to assist with your litigation needs. See a full list of our 85+ physical offices across the country here.
All U.S. Legal Support offices, with the exception of select California locations, are open and fully operational for in-person depositions. Click here to find the location nearest you.
AS OF AUGUST 26, 2020 THE FOLLOWING OFFICES REMAIN CLOSED:
- CALIFORNIA: In light of Governor Newsom’s statewide closure announcement on Monday July 13, 2020, U.S. Legal Support offices in the State of California have been deemed nonessential services and have been mandated to close immediately. Unfortunately, we will not be permitted to host proceedings in our offices until such time as the mandated order is lifted.The following offices are closed: Los Angeles (West LA), Ontario (Rancho Cucamonga), Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, Sherman Oaks, Woodland Hills
RemoteDepo™: If you prefer to conduct your deposition remotely, leverage our virtual RemoteDepo™ solution. To learn more, visit our comprehensive remote deposition resource page.
Schedule Now: To schedule a RemoteDepo™ proceeding or in-office deposition, please contact your local U.S. Legal Support representative or office here.
IN-Office Deposition: COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
As we welcome clients back to our offices nationwide, U.S. Legal Support provides the following guidance to ensure the health and well-being of our employees, clients and other guests.
If you have a fever (100.4 °F or greater as outlined by the CDC) or you are experiencing other COVID-19 related symptoms, please do not visit our offices and make accommodations to attend your proceeding remotely by contacting your local U.S. Legal Support office.
You can expect to see the following protocols implemented when visiting our offices. Thank you in advance for your cooperation as we work to keep everyone safe.
- Six feet of separation is required between yourself and others. This includes when sitting at desks, conference room tables during depositions, in the hallways and in other shared spaces.
- To ensure appropriate distancing in conference rooms, capacity has been reduced by 50%. Our scheduling teams will assign conference rooms based on the needs of your deposition.
- Doorways are marked as “entry only” or “exit only” – please adhere to these directions.
- Our offices and all common areas are routinely disinfected throughout the day and cleaned thoroughly every night. In addition, conference rooms are disinfected at the conclusion of each meeting.
- Offices and conference rooms are equipped with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes.
- Conference rooms that have been sanitized are designated with signage indicating “clean”. Please do not enter conference rooms marked otherwise.
- In compliance with state and local mandates, U.S. Legal Support employees, clients and guests are required to wear a face covering in all common areas (restrooms, conference rooms, break areas, hallways), during depositions and while on
U.S. Legal Support premises.
- Following CDC recommendations, face masks must cover the nose and mouth.