Downtown Tampa Court Reporters
Experienced and reliable court reporting services in Downtown Tampa, Florida.
We built the reputation of our company on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By providing an incomparable combination of personal service, innovation and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services. Our Downtown Tampa office presents onsite and remote deposition services with our network of professional, highly practiced Tampa court reporters.
Contact our Downtown Tampa Team
201 North Franklin Street Suite 1775 Tampa, FL 33602
Tampa Court Reporting:
Full Service Court Reporting
in Downtown Tampa
Our deposition center is located in downtown Tampa, only a few blocks away from the 13th Judicial Circut courthouse. Our office is staffed by an experienced team of litigation support professionals and offers state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
We can provide an official court reporter for any situation — a deposition, arbitration, trial, mediation — anywhere within Tampa and surrounding cities. Additionally, you will have access to our full suite of court reporting services, including legal videography, interpretation, real time text streaming and complete remote deposition services.
Office Amenities Include:
- High-speed wifi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Multiple conference rooms with seating for large proceedings
- Complimentary snacks and lunch
- Experienced, friendly staff onsite
Additional Litigation Support Services in Downtown Tampa
Our team retrieves 27,000,000+ pages of records annually, leveraging our network of 1,100,000+ established location and provider relationships. With alternative remote solutions, our nationwide team can retrieve medical, academic, banking, employment, business and other records to keep your cases moving forward. Our retrieval process is HIPAA compliant and all files are transmitted securely via our SOC 2 Type II certified Client Portal.
Interpreting & Translations
Our experienced, versatile team includes a network of over 5,000 interpreters who can support 200+ languages both in-person and remotely. They have specialized knowledge of industry terminology and professional languages, in addition to being well versed in the slang and nuances of regional dialects.
Our team of experienced professionals, including jury consultants, litigation consultants, behavioral scientists, litigators and psychologists have over 500 years of collective experience across more than 20,000 trials, mediations and arbitrations. From jury research and consulting to legal graphics and trial technology, we can help you gain a winning edge.
Transcription isn’t just for audio and video files. We routinely translate and transcribe a wide variety of content, including employee manuals, birth certificates, marriage documents, bank statements, board meetings, interviews, YouTube videos, police bodycam footage and more.
Tampa Area Information
- MALIO’S: Malio’s Prime Steakhouse offers USDA Prime Beef, the freshest seafood available (featuring coldwater lobster tails), accompanied by a selection of over 200 wines, along with unparalleled service and ambience.
- CW’S GIN JOINT: Intimate restaurant with a retro vibe offering gin-based cocktails, small plates & frequent live jazz.
- BAVARO’S PIZZA NAPOLETANA & PASTARIA: Cozy, brick-walled Italian trattoria with a wood-fired oven serves Neapolitan pies & rustic pastas.
- ALOFT: Anchored by five championship golf courses, we boast a world-class destination spa, state-of-the-art sports and racquet club, and exclusive membership club. Stay, play, live.
- HILTON: The Hilton is located in downtown Tampa, two blocks from the Riverwalk and half a mile from Amalie Arena and the Tampa Convention Center. The University of Tampa campus is also just half a mile away.
- LE MERIDIEN: Travel back in time at Le Méridien Tampa. This century-old Historic Federal Courthouse has been transformed into a one-of-a-kind Tampa hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Tampa, this boutique hotel is the backdrop for exploring the city in style.
- ZOOTAMPA: ZooTampa at Lowry Park is home to more than 1300 animals and famous for having one of the most beautiful, tropical zoological settings in the world. The Zoo brings together animals and visitors to create unforgettable, natural connections.
- BUSCH GARDENS: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is the ultimate family adventure, combining world-class thrill rides, live entertainment and more than 12,000 animals.
- YBOR CITY: From historic cigar shops to charming streets, unique businesses and a flock of resident chickens— few places in the world are as charming as Ybor City. Ybor put Tampa on the map as the cigar capital of the world. Today, it’s home to a vibrant community and one of Tampa’s most historic neighborhoods.