The U.S. Legal Support Court Reporting and Record Retrieval Portal is designed to provide you 24/7 access at one central point, with the ability to easily schedule or reschedule your court reporting jobs online, view and download transcripts and exhibits, and place, track and download your record retrieval orders.
***We are pleased to introduce our new Client Portal! The new portal includes enhancements to the same core features you expect with an updated User Interface to make managing your jobs and orders more efficient.***
Client Portal Features:
- *NEW* Dashboard now includes upcoming depositions, orders needing attention, recent uploads, and more!
- *NEW* Express Scheduling for Court Reporting jobs makes it quicker and easier to get your job on the calendar.
- *NEW* Enhanced Online Bill Pay allows you to better manage your invoices. This includes making payments for all open invoices or specific invoices as well as setting up recurring payments.
- Full view of monthly calendar with options to request, reschedule or cancel jobs online
- View account activity and download invoices
- Review case-wide documents with access to download transcripts and exhibits
- Print call logs and communicate directly with customer services from the order tracker
- Timesaving features with field pre-population, order status updates and options to add additional locations to existing orders
- Online access to videos with ability to download, playback, search, clip and bookmark video
- Full advanced text search with ability to search across multiple transcripts, exhibits and videos for keyword(s)
- Plus much more!
For more information contact the U.S. Legal Support office nearest you.