The U.S. Legal Support Court Reporting and Record Retrieval Portal is designed to provide you 24/7 access at one central point, with the ability to easily schedule or reschedule your court reporting jobs online, view and download transcripts and exhibits, and place, track and download your record retrieval orders.
Client Portal Features:
• Full view of monthly calendar with options to request, reschedule or cancel jobs online
• View account activity and download invoices
• Review case-wide documents with access to download transcripts and exhibits
• A dashboard that allows you to view a summary of your record retrieval orders, orders completed, pending orders and orders that need action
• Ability to click directly to orders needing attention from the records dashboard
• Print call logs and communicate directly with customer services from the order tracker
• Timesaving features with field pre-population, order status updates and options to add additional locations to existing orders
• Online access to videos with ability to download, playback, search, clip and bookmark video
• Full advanced text search with ability to search across multiple transcripts, exhibits and videos for keyword(s)
• Mobile App
For more information contact the U.S. Legal Support office nearest you.