Wednesday May 19, 2010
Costa Mesa office is U.S. Legal Support’s third new Calif. opening in less than a year
HOUSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–U.S. Legal Support, Inc., a preeminent provider of full-service court reporting, record retrieval, legal placement & staffing, litigation and document review services has opened a new office at 575 Anton Blvd., Suite 400, Costa Mesa, Calif. 92626. U.S. Legal Support’s newest location offers world-class amenities geared toward supporting each and every aspect of litigation, with an emphasis on complex and multi-party matters.
“Our state-of-the-art Southern Calif. facility was necessary to accommodate our rapid growth in the region and to further solidify our commitment to meet each need of the client with outstanding service,” said Pete Giammanco, western region division president and director of court reporting.
Services and amenities of U.S. Legal Support’s Costa Mesa office include:
- Court reporting
- Complete video capabilities including synching and streaming
- Document depository – physical and online
- Local production and billing
- Luxurious and wireless conference rooms
- 6,576 sq. ft. with seating up to 50
- 24/7 nationwide coverage
- Litigation and trial support
- Breakfast and lunch served daily
- Complimentary parking